Aamal Readymix is one of the leading producers of quality ready mixed concrete in Qatar, and it is fully owned subsidiary of “Aamal Company Q.P.S.C.”, one of the largest and most diversified companies in Qatar.
Aamal Readymix commenced operations in 1994, it is considered one of the major producers of quality ready-mixed concrete in Qatar with an annual production capacity of 600,000 cubic meters with production facilities near major construction activity hubs in the country. The Company produces high strength concrete, high performance concrete, shotcrete, lightweight concrete and sustainable green concrete. Its top performing green sustainable concrete is based on recycled cementitious materials that have extremely high strength and durability.
The Company is the preferred supplier for many leading construction companies in the country, due to its quality products and timely services supplying quality concrete products to various prestigious projects in the country.
Aamal Readymix’s commitment to total quality management extends to every area of its operations, as it is one of the few companies accredited to QHS&E (quality ISO 9001:2015, Health & safety OHSAS 18001:2007, and environmental ISO 14001:2015 management system.
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Faisal Al Thani | CEO
- CEO and Managing Director of Aamal Company Q.P.S.C.
- Appointed to the Board of Aamal Company in 2009; sits on the Board of all the Aamal Group of companies
- Sits on the Board of Directors of Al Khaliji Bank
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in business administration from Carnegie Mellon University, Qatar
- Honorary President of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Qatar
Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani | Chairman
- Founder and Chairman of Aamal Company.
- The Chairman of the Board since the Company’s establishment in 2001.
- Chairman of the Qatari Businessmen Association.
- A Trustee of Qatar University.
- Founder and Chairman of Al Faisal Without Borders Foundation.
- Founder and Chairman of the board of trustees of Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum.
- Chairman of the Gulf Qatari Classic Cars Association.
- Member of the Board of Trustees at the College of Business in DePaul University in Chicago.